dimarts, 26 de novembre del 2019

MY HERO

My hero is my big brother, he has 20 years old and his name is Mokhtar, he works as a weiter, he still lives with us.

He is my brother because with him I feel very safe and protected, when I have a problem it is always there for me, it is not necessary to go to my parents.
When I grow up I want to be like him in some aspects, for example ; He doesn't care what they say about him, he likes to live life, he is very happy with us amd when something comes to him, he doesn't even get it.
He's like a little father to me. I love him very much and I never want to lose him.
He is the perfect brother.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

COVID-19

Today I'll tell you about the coronavirus. The coronavirus started in China because of an animal, they think it's the bat, because ...