dimarts, 31 de març del 2020

COVID-19

Today I'll tell you about the coronavirus.
The coronavirus started in China because of an animal, they think it's the bat, because in China they eat it. The virus spread all over the world, little by little, killing people, small and big people, children and old people.
Coronavirus affects big people between the ages of 60 and 80 much more, and more if they have a disease like diabetes.

Right now the United States is the continent with the most covid-19 cases worldwide. And Spain thinks it's the second with a hundred and two thousand confirmed cases and nine thousand fifty-three dead. He's immortal, and I hope the world knows what's coming and they stay home to be safe.

In my opinion I hope it doesn't reach my family and loved ones because I don't know what I would do without them, and I also hope it will be over soon.
Qué es el coronavirus Covid-19 o neumonía de Wuhan y cómo se contagia
3 mapas y gráficos para comprender el impacto actual del ...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

COVID-19

Today I'll tell you about the coronavirus. The coronavirus started in China because of an animal, they think it's the bat, because ...