dimarts, 24 de desembre del 2019

MY LITTLE BROTHER

My little brother his name is Amjad, he is 2 years old and he was born on November 2, 2017.

He is the happiness of the family, because he is the smallest.
 It has big eyes and very long eyelashes, your eyebrows resemble my father's. It has some chubby cheeks like an orange and when it is in a hot place they turn red like the blood. His lips is skinny and  light pink. He also likes to smile an cry a lot, and he is very affectionate.

One day we were all sitting in the dining room and suddenly he started dancing because my sister put music on him, he likes to dance a lot and you like soccer balls too.
I think he enjoys riding his bicycle outside.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

COVID-19

Today I'll tell you about the coronavirus. The coronavirus started in China because of an animal, they think it's the bat, because ...