dimarts, 18 de febrer del 2020

MY FAVOURITE PLACE

My favorite place is South Korea.
It is my favorite place because it has many handsome Koreans and my favorite groups, I also like it very much for its food. When I watch her on TV I really want to eat her restaurant food.
South Korea has many incredible and respectful traditions as the Hanbok, which is a traditional wedding dress in Korea, is often used in another post-traditional ceremony. It is also very important to take off your shoes before entering private houses or your hotel room if you are staying in traditional accommodation.
I love it so much and some day I'm gonna got to South Korea.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

COVID-19

Today I'll tell you about the coronavirus. The coronavirus started in China because of an animal, they think it's the bat, because ...