dimarts, 3 de març del 2020

SHOT TYPES AND CAMERA ANGLES


This picture is taken from a high angle.
This is a photo of the movie Harry Potter, I choice this photo becasue is remember me this movie. I rembember that Harry Potter was my favourite movie when I was in 6th grade

This is a Wide shot picture.
This picture make me feel relaxed and very happy because when I see the beach I think in something well like the summer.










This is a Long shot angle.
I choice this picutre because it makes me think of winter and I don't like that at all. Winter is fine but there comes a time when you get tired of it because you get sick.

















This a Aeril shot of Seul.
This is my favourite place because I want to go to visit but I don' have many money and I hope that some day Im gonna go.










This is a Medium shot level.
This film is Stranger Things, and that moment It makes me think about the things Eleven had to go through, the experiments they did, what he saw through the screen etc.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

COVID-19

Today I'll tell you about the coronavirus. The coronavirus started in China because of an animal, they think it's the bat, because ...